Thank you for visiting Pruek Cruise!
We reserve the right to chance this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
We never share nor reveal your personal information to any third parties, unless this is either mandated by applicable Law or required for the fulfilment of service, contractual obligations and legitimate interests. Even so, you always have the right to request from us that we delete your information to the extent of course that retaining such is not mandated by Law.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 20 October 2019 and aims to inform you on
how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our websites.
1. Who we are and how we could be contacted
2. Legal base and purpose of personal data processing
3. How we collect personal data
4. What Personal Data We Collect
5. How we use personal data
6. Where we store personal data
7. Who we share personal data with
8. Your rights to your personal information
9. Links to other websites
Who We Are & How We Could Be Contacted
Full Name of Legal Entity: High Season Resort Company Limited
Commercial Registry Number: 0235556000024
Registered / Postal Address: 117 Moo. 2, Tambol Koh Kood, Amphur Koh Kood, Trat 23000
Telephone Number: +6688-080-1800
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Base & Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Your personal data is collected and processed on the basis of:
• Your Consent given to us to process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you, providing you with quotations, communicating to you company news, promotional offers and other information related to our business.
• Operational & Contractual Requirements for the purpose of entering into or performing any contractual agreement with you and fulfilling the contractual obligations arising thereof.
• Legal Requirements imposed by regulations in force, as for the purposes of notification and registration which we are obliged to perform in compliance with legislative conditions for conducting the activity of yacht sales, of yacht chartering and of concluding yacht sale or charter agreements.
• Other Legitimate Interest, as for the purpose of optimizing our product or service mix to provide you with services best-suited to your preferences, assessing your satisfaction from our services and from the yacht that you chartered, improving our website content, improving our business processes, marketing efforts, products and services.
How We Collect Personal Data
As we collect information through many sources, we have grouped them for your ease of reference by type of interaction and channels of enquiry and communication with us.
Should you choose to…
• Place a request for information
• Place an inquiry for products or services
• Subscribe to our newsletters
• Sign up and participate to a competition, promotion or survey
• Give us feedback on our services and products
• Interact with our company for any other purpose
Then you may provide us personal data by…
• Filling in forms through our website
• Corresponding with us by post, phone, email, in person or otherwise
We may receive personal data of yours from third parties such as your cooperating yacht sales broker, yacht charter broker or travel agency as when you will be placing an inquiry or order for our products or services through them.
Automated Technology Interactions
By visiting and browsing our websites, we may automatically collect statistical and technical data that can identify your device and area but not you as a person. We collect this personal data by using server logs, cookies and data analytics technologies and services provided by third party suppliers such as Google. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
What Personal Data We Collect
The amount and type of personal data we collect is always reasonable, necessary and maintained to the minimum requirement imposed by criterion of necessity for operational and contract performance, legal requirement or other legitimate interest per level of interaction.
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data: your IP address, your contact information and email address, other information such as interests and preferences as well as data profile regarding your online behavior on our website. To help you better understand the type of personal data we may collect and process we have grouped them per level of interaction as follows:
Website Browsing Data
We also use Google Analytics, a service that collects statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns (including where available their IP address, operating system and browser type) to Google Servers, then provides us with reports containing such statistical information that do not identify any individual but help us understand website performance and how we can improve it.
At this stage your identity is neither determined nor recorded, except for the area in which you are located. Only once you enter your contact information into the website yourself it is possible for us to match you with a recorded visit to our website.
When you contact our company, we record your Name / Surname / E-mail Address / Phone Number and any Comments (i.e. the specifics of your communication) so we may contact you in return with a response appropriate to the purpose of your contact. Should you be contacting us through a contact form embedded in our websites, then we also receive your IP address.
Newsletter Subscription Data
By subscribing to our Newsletter you will be providing us with the same Contact Data as above. Again, should you be subscribing through our websites then we will also receive your IP address.
Service Inquiry Data
When you place an inquiry for chartering a yacht (or other service) either via phone, email or through your charter broker, then in addition to your Contact Data listed above we may also collect information on your cruising preferences so we may process your inquiry and provide you with a quotation best matched to your requirements.
How We Use Personal Data
Other than for the specific purposes agreed with you, any information collected can be processed and used without your knowledge or consent for legitimate purposes only, when this is required or permitted by Law.
The two principal uses of your information are Operational / Legal requirements and Marketing.
Operational & Legal Requirements
This commonly refer to when we need to…
• Respond to an inquiry or contact of other purpose that we have received from you
• Prepare a contract we are about to enter with you
• Perform a contract we have entered with you or to render you a service or product you have ordered
• Comply with legal, statutory or regulatory obligations
• Serve or protect our legitimate interests (or those of a third party)
Pruek Cruise shall never sell or make otherwise available your personal information to any third party for the purpose of advertising.
We use information collected from you to…
• Improve our websites’ content and functionality
• Perform internal marketing analysis
• Communicate offers and news which we believe will be of interest to you
If you have contacted us requesting information, inquired for goods or services from us, subscribed to our newsletters, registered for a competition or promotion organized by us, provided us with your contact details during a fair or received goods or services from us—and on condition that you have not opted out of such an activity—then you may be receiving marketing communications from us.
How We Use Personal Data
Your information is stored on our servers and protected physical storage locations in our head offices as well as servers owned by third parties as further explained below. We implement a variety of procedures and technologies including security equipment (controlled access technology and CCTV monitoring) and software (firewall, antivirus, data encryption) to protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Just like almost any business worldwide, we obtain business essential services such as e-mailing and data storage from external suppliers. We take great care in selecting only reputable trustworthy suppliers such as Google, Microsoft, Dropbox and Mailchimp especially because they process and store your data on servers of their own that are dispersed in many countries and so possibly located outside the country where you live.
Despite all reasonable measures being taken, it is well understood that no business can fully eliminate security risks associated with information.
How long do we retain your data?
Your personal data is retained for as long as it is required to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, or as mandated by applicable legislation and regulations (including tax and accounting requirements as well as purposes of an investigation or dispute).
You may at any time unsubscribe from our marketing activities (i.e. Newsletters and Publications) and we will immediately update your marketing preferences so you will no longer be receiving marketing activities from us. However, your personal data previously collected (including any e-mails exchanged) can and will be retained for legal and legitimate purposes (as when such information is pertinent to a previous product or service order of yours).
It is important that any personal data you hold with us is always current and accurate so please be so kind to keep us updated on any changes of your information.
Your Rights to Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable Law, you under certain circumstances have the right:
• To access your personal data• To correct your personal data
• To erase your personal data
• To object processing of your personal data
• To restrict processing of your personal data
• To transfer your personal data to another company
• To withdraw consent
• To lodge a complaint
To receive more information or exercise any of your rights please contact us at email@example.com. Before responding to your request, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide further details about your request whilst we will make best effort to respond within reasonable time. We normally do not require a fee so you may access your personal data (or process any other request pertinent to your personal data) but please keep in mind that a fee will need to be charged in cases of requests that are clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
Links to Other Webstites
This website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and the information contained in it is for general information purposes only and subject to change without prior notice.
This website is not intended for children and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children. By using this website you confirm that you are over the age of 18; if you are aged under 16 you must seek your parent’s/guardian’s permission beforehand and without this consent you are not allowed to provide us with information yet in the event that you do, we will cease to process it as soon as we find out.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, photos, videos, specifications and graphics of yachts and services are merely indicative and non-binding; reliance on website information for any purpose is strictly on user’s responsibility. Yachts and services offered are described in written offer statement provided by Pruek Cruise in response to inquiry for products and / or services placed with us and nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. Prices and indications as to the availability of yachts, services, captains and crew on this website are given for guidance purposes only.
Reasonable effort is made to maintain website information updated and correct but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damages or expenses including without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website (including without limitation information in respect of the yachts and crews described on this website).
What are cookies?
The data that we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you desire to disable cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
The term ‘Pruek Cruise’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ shall refer to High Season Resort Company Limited, all its subsidiaries and/or affiliates. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ or ‘contact’ or ‘visitor’ or ‘customer’ shall refer to the user or viewer of our website or customer or other contact interacting in any way with Pruek Cruise.
The term ‘Third Parties’ shall refer to:
• Service and product suppliers providing services and products pertinent to the agreement / contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, including shipyards, yacht owners, fleet operators, charter brokers, yacht sales brokers, yacht owners, yacht crews, lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
• Tax, customs, port or other Authorities acting as processors or joint controllers
• Other companies who provide IT, system administration and data analytics services acting as joint controllers or processors